Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course (A09) 3 Days (2 Days Training, 1 Day Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Test Price: £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course (A09) is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Tipping Dumper safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course you will be shown how to:
- – Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- – Fit as well as operate ancillary equipment
- – Site the machine safely and efficiently
- – Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- – Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- – Understand the capabilities, purposes in addition to the limitations of each machine
- – Apply all necessary safety precautions
- – Understand how diesel engines work as well as how various parts of the machine operate.
Forward Tipping Dumper Course Length
- – 3 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Forward Tipping Dumper Training Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.