LP Employment & Training Services Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 5891080 whose registered office is at Arena Point, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA (‘the Company’)
Company Data Protection Contact Details:
Jamie Mclean, Data Protection Officer, Arena Point, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA or email [email protected]
Topic: Data Protection (to incorporate GDPR)
Date: Wednesday 10th March 2021
Version: Version 1
The Company is a Training Provider which provides Training, Workfinding, and Health, Drug and Alcohol Screening to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via a website, or we may collect them from another sources such as a A jobs board, applicant tracking system or other online media channel. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data.
For the purposes of providing you with Training, Work Finding or Health, Drug and Alcohol Screening and/or information relating to roles and/or relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
A. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with Training, Workfinding or Health, Drug and Alcohol Screening. This includes for example, contacting you about, training, job opportunities, assessing your health and/or suitability for those opportunities, updating our database, putting you forward for job opportunities, arranging payments to you and developing and managing our services and relationship with you and our clients.
This includes the processing of personal data for the purposes of administering, managing and employing staff and workers, including those engaged via a Limited Company, Sub-Contract or Intermediary. This includes: payroll, benefits, medical records, absence records, sick leave/pay information, performance reviews, disciplinary and grievance matters, pension provision, recruitment and professional development (including qualifications and training records), family policies (maternity, paternity, adoption etc) and equal opportunity monitoring.
In some cases, we may be required to use your data for the purpose of investigating, reporting and detecting crime and also to comply with laws that apply to us. We may also use your information during the course of internal audits to demonstrate our compliance with certain industry standards.
The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Your consent
- Where we have a legitimate interest
- To comply with a legal obligation that we have
- To fulfil a contractual obligation that we have with you
B. Legitimate Interest
This is where the Company has a legitimate reason to process your data provided it is reasonable and does not go against what you would reasonably expect from us. Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- Managing your database entry and keeping records up to date;
- Contacting the individual to seek your consent where you need it;
- Providing Training, Workfinding or Health, Drug and Alcohol Screening to the individual, including sending their information to your clients where they have demonstrated an interest in doing that particular type of work but not expressly consented to you passing on their details;
- Contacting the individual with information about similar products or services that they have used from you recently; and
- Passing work-seeker’s information to intermediaries.
- Providing training and testing services.
- Medical and Health assessment services.
C. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Financial organisations