Logical Personnel Solutions are looking for a registered and experienced Nurse to fill jobs to start ASAP performing medicals and drug & alcohol testing at various locations on a contract basis.
On a day to day basis this will include:
- Conducting Drug and Alcohol Testing in accordance with Risqs and Network Rail Protocols
- Conducting medical screening & general health checks including romburg test, finer – nose pointing, heel to toe walking, squat and rise, reading dipstick tests for protein and glucose in urine, Audiogram, blood pressure and visual acuity
- Liaising with the Medical Booking Coordinator to ensure all scheduled appointments are fulfilled
- Completing required documentation and submit to the medical booking coordinator for processing
- Adhering to LPET’s policies and procedures
- Greeting and supporting customers with the D&A and medical process including helping completing forms if needed
The successful candidate will need to maintain NMC registration and have a good knowledge of mental health, epilepsy, diabetes and general health advice required to capture the required evidence from the donor for further evaluation by the authorised physician
Please apply using the form below.
To be discussed usually 20 pound per donor or if a full day work £200 a day
CV37 0EX and client locations
Certificate of conducting audiometric assessments
To see the list of vacancies that we have available, please return to the We’re Hiring Page.