Logical Personnel Solutions are looking for an experienced and professional CPCS Instructor to start ASAP running CPCS training courses in an approved CPCS testing centre.
On a day to day basis this will involve:
- Assessing an individual’s knowledge, understanding and performance against the CPCS learning outcomes criteria.
- Supervising, delivering in addition to providing written feedback on CPCS learning outcomes in a classroom environment. Mainly using verbal questioning techniques in a one-on-one or group situation with the delegates
- Ensuring all documents and forms associated with the delivery of CPCS Training are correctly completed and processed in accordance with Scheme Rules.
The CPCS Instructor must be up to date with the latest CPCS requirements such as the CPCS Training Syllabi, CPCS Approved Code of Delivery and CPCS Practical Test Specifications, first aid and health and safety matters.
The CPCS Instructor must comply in full with the Professional Code of Conduct set out in the CPCS Approved Code of Delivery and all Scheme Rules associated with the delivery of CPCS learning outcomes and comply with and adhere to all relevant legislation, Codes of Practice and other Regulations that apply whilst engaged with CPCS activities.
The successful candidate will be a competent CPCS Instructor with the following minimum qualities and abilities –
- Communicate effectively and confidently verbally and in writing to a range of persons and for reports.
- Recognise as well as show empathy for the operating and learning abilities of others, show patience, and adapt approach to accommodate all situations.
- Recognise poor practice against criteria and provide appropriate feedback
- Apply appropriate questioning techniques.
- Lead and maintain control at all times.
- Test effectively in both classroom as well as other working environments under varying conditions.
- Deliver training whilst offering equal access and equal opportunities to all
The CPCS Instructor should hold the following CPCS tickets –
- Articulated Dump Truck
- Ride on Roller
- Agricultural Tractor
- 360 Excavator
- Vehicle Marshall
- Tracked Dumper
Please attach your CV below
To see the list of vacancies that we have available, please return to the We’re Hiring Page.