Telescopic Handler Course (A17) wheeled 4 days – (3 Days of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £995+VAT
(1 Day Training price £200+VAT)
Theory Training Day: £75+VAT
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £400+VAT
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Telescopic Handler Course (A17) (wheeled) is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This training will show you how to operate the Telescopic Handler safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Telescopic Handler Training you will be shown how to:
- – Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- – Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- – Carry out routine servicing procedures as well as maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- – Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- – Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients in addition to ground conditions upon machine stability
- – Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- – Understand the basic construction of pallets
Telescopic Handler Course Length
- – 3 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Telescopic Handler Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.