Slinger Signaller Training Course (A40) 4 days (3 Days of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course: £POA
Theory Training Day Price: £POA
Test Price: £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The 1Slinger Signaller Training Course (A40) 4 days is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Slinger Signaller safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Slinger Signaller Training Course you will be shown how to:
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads as well as shown how to communicate this information across to the crane operator.
- Select appropriate lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them.
Signaller Training, Teaching and assessment
- 3 days training – classroom-based tutorials and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Slinger Signaller Training Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.