Plant and Vehicle Marshal Training Course (A73) 3 Day (2 Days Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Plant and Vehicle Banksman Training (A73) 3 day is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to fill the role of a Plant and Vehicle Banksman safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Plant and Vehicle Banksman Training Course you will be shown:
- – What roles and responsibilities this role would include
- – The regulatory requirements of this role
- – The various plant types as well as their limitations, hazards and stability factors
- – Work management traffic plan
- – How to judge proximity hazards
- – how to practice safe positioning
- – Various on site communication methods
- – How to prepare machines for movement
- – How to provide guidance of plant and vehicle movement
Plant and Vehicle Banksman Course Length
- – 2 days training – classroom lessons in addition to practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Vehicle Banksman training course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.