Course DetailsBack to Calendar
Full Course: £POA
Theory Training Day Price: £POA
Test Price: £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Lorry Loader Course (A36) 3 days is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This training will show you how to operate the Lorry Loader safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Lorry Loader Training you will be shown how to:
- – Undertake all pre-start, running checks and shutdown procedures
- – Stability factors that affect the machine
- – Configure the machine for travel (both site and highway)
- – Configure and set for lifting duties
- – Place material onto transporting vehicles
- – Perform the correct lifting requirements and lifting exercises
- – Explain loading as well as unloading procedures for transportation of loads
- – Place machine out of service.
Lorry Loader Course Length
- – 2 days training – Classroom lessons in addition to practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Lorry Loader Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.
Want to see what else we have to offer? Please click here to view our list of available courses.