Dozer Training Course (A34) 5 days (CPCS Test on Day 5)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Dozer Training Course (A34) 3 days is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Dozer safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Dozer Training Course (A34) you your learning will include:
- – Basic construction, names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- – Use of the operator’s handbook, etc
- – Pre-use start, running checks and close-down procedure
- – Preparing the machine for site and road travel
- – Attaching trailed and mounted implements to the machine
- – Travelling the machine over different terrain including rough, undulating ground, with mounted and trailed implements
- – Travelling up and down substantial inclines, with and without mounted and trailed implements
- – Manoeuvring progressing to confined spaces in a forward and reverse direction, with and without mounted and trailed implements
- – Precautions and actions for underground and overhead services and other hazards
- – Loading procedures
- – Placing the Machine in an out-of-service condition
Dozer Training Course Length
- – 4 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Dozer Training Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.