Articulated Dumper Training Courses (A56) 3 Days (2 Days Training, 1 Day Test)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Articulated Dumper Training Courses (A56) 5 Days training course is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction as well as heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Articulated Dumper safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Articulated Dumper Training Courses you will be shown how to:
– Identify the risks associated with quick hitch devices as well as how to use them safely.
– Operating the machine to a minimum standard
– Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
– Site the machine safely and efficiently
– Carry out minor adjustments in addition to routine servicing procedures
– Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
– The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
– All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
– How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
– Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out.
Articulated Dumper Training Courses Length
– A total of 3 days Training and Testing, learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
Assessment – CPCS technical tests on final day
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the Articulated Dumper Training Courses you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.