360 Mini Excavator Course (below 10 tonnes) including lift ops
(A58) 5 Days (4 Days of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £1250
(1 Day Training price £200)
Theory Training Day: £75
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £450
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The 360 Mini Excavator Training Course (below 10 tonnes (A58)) training course is ideal for anyone who would like to get into both the construction and heavy plant industries. This training will show you how to operate the 360 Mini Excavator safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the 360 Mini Excavator Training you will be shown how to:
- – Operate the 360 mini excavator safely and productively with the work environment
- – Properly fit and operate ancillary equipment
- – Carry out minor adjustments as well as routine servicing procedures
- – Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- – Follow all necessary and essential safety precautions
- – Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- – Carry out all of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures
- – Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
360 Mini Excavator Training Course Length
- – 5 days training – classroom lessons in addition to practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the 360 Mini Excavator Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.