360 Excavator Course (Above 10T Tracked) including lift ops
(A59) 5 Days (4 Days of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The 180 excavator wheeled (below and above 5 tonne) training course is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the 360 Excavator safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the 360 Excavator Training course you will be shown how to:
- – Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely as well as productively
- – Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- – Site the machine safely and efficiently
- – Carry out minor adjustments in addition to routine servicing procedures
- – Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- – Follow all necessary safety precautions
- – Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- – Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- – Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
360 Excavator Training Course Length
- – 8 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
Upon the completion of the 360 Excavator Training course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.