MEWP Scissor Lift Training Course (A25) 2 days (1 Day of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £POA
Theory Training Day: £POA
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £POA
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The MEWP Scissor Lift Training Course (A25) is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the MEWP Scissor Lift safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
Through a combination of targeted training as well as experience, an individual with the MEWP – scissor will be able to:
- – Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as an access operator
- – Name as well as explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls along with terminology
- – Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and also legislation
- – Undertake all pre-use checks
- – Check emergency lowering functions
- – Configure and set for site travel
- – Travel over level surfaces and inclines
- – Explain travel procedures and precautions over rough terrain in addition to inclines
- – Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- – Configure and set for accessing duties
- – Position the platform to access a work position
- – Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- – Access working points up to full operating height
- – Travel with a raised platform (where applicable)
- – Employ extension units
- – Carry out shut down as well as securing procedures
- – Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
MEWP Scissor Lift Training Course Length
- – 1 day learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
View Address on Map
Upon the completion of the MEWP Scissor Lift Training Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.
Want to see what else we have to offer? Please click here to view our list of available courses.