Loading Shovel Training Course (Wheeled) (A21) 5 Days – (4 Days of Training & 1 Day of Testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £1250
(1 Day Training price £200)
Theory Training Day: £75
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £450
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Wheel Loading Shovel Training Course (A21) course is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Wheel Loading Shovel safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Wheel Loading Shovel Training course you will be shown how to:
- – Properly undertake all pre-start, running checks in addition to shut down procedures, mount and dismount
- – Explain what precautions need to be taken for underground and overhead services as well as other hazards
- – Prepare and configure the wheeled loading shovel for site and road travel
- – Place the machine in an out of service condition
- – Carry out excavations from an embankment of different materials and form stockpiles and ramps
- – Ensure load integrity and security
- – Explain loading/unloading procedures for machine transportation.
Wheel Loading Shovel Training Course Length
- – 4 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
View Address on Map
Upon the completion of the Wheel Loading Shovel Training course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.
Want to see what else we have to offer? Please click here to view our list of available courses.