CITB Levy Grant Scheme Daily
- LocationLP Training - Stratford-Upon-Avon
- VenueLP Training - Stratford-Upon-Avon
LP Training Services are an approved CITB training organisation. Employers registered with the CITB can utilize the levy grant available to them through one of our following courses:
Level 2 NVQ certificate/diploma in plant operations.
Pathways we offer:
- Extracting – 180 excavator wheeled as well as tracked below and above 5 tonne, 360 excavator wheeled and tracked below and above 10 tonne
- Transporting loads – Truck-Mounted Boom Concrete Pumps
- Work platforms – MEWP
- Compacting – Ride on roller
- Loading and securing – Drive, operate, direct, guide, slinger/signaller
- Excavating – 180 excavator wheeled and tracked below and above 5 tonne, 360 excavator wheeled and tracked below and above 10 tonne, wheeled loading shovels
- Agricultural tractor with bowser
Any CPCS technical tests are also eligible for grant funding.
This is a great way to upskill, develop and shape your current workforce and new employees within your business.
Please contact LP Training Solutions today to discuss the training development needs of your workforce and we will support you in understanding the CITB levy grant scheme and what is available to you. Either apply filling the Make an Enquiry form to the left or contact LP Training on 0178 963 2971.
To see a list of our available services please click here.