Agricultural Tractor Training Course (A33) 3 days Daily
- LocationLP Training - Stratford-upon-Avon, West Midlands, CV37 0EX
- VenuePlant Training Site - Stratford-upon-Avon, West Midlands, CV37 0EX
Agricultural Tractor Training Course (A33) 3 days (2 days training & 1 day testing)
Full Course (includes both the theory and practical): £750
(1 Day Training price £200)
Theory Training Day: £75
Test Only (Theory and Practical): £350
LP Training are delighted to present our new range of CPCS Training courses as well as assessments. The Agricultural Tractor Training Course (A33) 3 days is ideal for any individual who would like to get into the construction and heavy plant industries. This course will show you how to operate the Agricultural Tractor safely, effectively and productively while working on site.
During the Agricultural Tractor Training Course (A33) you will be shown how to:
- – Name and explain the purpose of principle plant components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- – Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source in addition to relevant regulations and legislation
- – Undertake all pre-use checks
- – Configure and set for site as well as highway travel
- – Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces with mounted and trailed implements
- – Manoeuvre the plant equipment in confined spaces with trailed and mounted implements
- – Attach and set trailed implements, mounted implements as well as power take-off drives ready for work
- – Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- – Operate a mounted or power-driven implement
- – Remove and store trailed and mounted implements
- – Carry out plant shut down and securing procedures
- – Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
Agricultural Tractor Training Course Length
- – 2 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- – 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
Training Course Location – LP Training Centre
Snitterfield Road, Bearley,
View Address on Map
Upon the completion of the Agricultural Tractor Training Course you will have proven yourself to be competent at using this machine and that you can do so safely and effectively within a construction environment.
Want to find out more about this course? Contact LP Training on 01789 632971 or fill in the form on the right and we will be in touch.
Want to see what else we have to offer? Please click here to view our list of available courses.